Family apartment Orchard
- single use € 100 per night, each additional guest plus € 10 per night up to a maximum of 8 total guests
- daily room tidying up, from 10.00 am to 12.00 am included (NOT optional)
- special conditions for pilgrims on the Via Francigena with credentials, and for students of the University of Tuscia
- private parking € 5 per night
- Tourist tax € 1.80 per day per person over 16 years.
- Check in 15,00-20,30, check out 7,30-11,00
The family apartment Orchard consists of three bedrooms and is located on the first floor of a building located in the heart of the historic center of Viterbo (not restricted area).
The surface of about 95 square meters allows it to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, there are two bathrooms equipped with a shower cabin with hydromassage.In addition to the three bedrooms, there is a lounge / entrance, the dining room and the kitchenette equipped with a microwave, water heater, refrigerator, gas, toaster, plates, glasses, cutlery and all the needed to make meals independently.
Each room is equipped with a flat screen TV and wifi internet. Initial bed linen, towels and kitchen linen are provided, changed every three days. Including daily rooms tidying up and emptying trash bin between 10.00 am and 12.00 am (NOT optional).
Guests are kindly invited to wash the dishes at the end of every meal.
The original valuable furniture is made up of original pieces from the end of the Chinese imperial era, and has been arranged following the rules of feng shui, generating an appreciable feeling of harmony and tranquility.
All the major tourist and historical attractions, such as the medieval San Pellegrino district , the trattorias, pizzerias, restaurants, the Viterbo Porta Romana railway station and the rectorate of the University of Tuscia, are within walking distance (within 500 meters).
- Imposta di soggiorno
- 1,80 euro al giorno a persona.
- Nuovo dettaglio
- Valore del nuovo dettaglio